Conference booking terms and conditions SENSE Conference for English-Language Professionals 2015
- Booking is now open and closes on Friday, 30 October. The Early-bird Fee is applicable for bookings paid by Monday, 31 August. The Standard Fee is applicable for all bookings and payments after 31 August. Your place at the conference is confirmed on payment of the conference fee.
- A non-refundable deposit of €50 is included in the conference fee.
- If you have to cancel your booking for any reason, please let us know. If you cancel before 30 October, we will refund your fee minus the deposit. No refunds will be made for cancellations after 30 October. You can however pass your reservation on to another person. Please send us the name and email address of your replacement.
- The 3-course dinner is booked separately from the conference. Cancellation of your dinner booking is possible up to 30 October. Cancellations made after that date will not be refunded.
- You will be notified by email by 30 September that booking is open for the breakout sessions. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- We’ll do everything within our capabilities to send you all the information you require for the conference. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive an email or the delegate information that you’re expecting, please send us an email.
- Please read all emails and delegate information carefully when it arrives and check that the details are correct. We’re human too and we do also (unfortunately) sometimes make mistakes.
- If you have any questions regarding a booking you have made or would like to make, please send us an email.
- SENSE reserves the right to cancel the conference with a full refund.