Membership is open to all language professionals working in English in the Netherlands or with a connection to or interest in the Dutch market. Although most SENSE members live in the Netherlands, this is not a requirement for membership. As a SENSE member, your benefits will include:
- access to members-only sections of the SENSE website, including our private online forum.
- access to the SENSE Handbook, our dynamic reference source for language professionals.
- regular SIG meetings and a wide range of CPD opportunities, in person and online.
- access to SENSE on social media: LinkedIn and Facebook, via our private group and public page.
- priority registration and reduced rates for SENSE events.
- special members-only discounts on useful publications, software and sister organizations’ offerings.
- your personal business listing in the SENSE Freelance Register (optional).