SENSE 2018 Conference Terms and Conditions
- Registration will close on Friday, 25 May 2018.
- Conference fee includes Saturday night accommodation, lunch, dinner, drinks (beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks) during the ‘network borrel’ and during the dinner on Saturday, plus breakfast on Sunday. The conference fee must be paid in full on registration; it includes a non-refundable deposit of €50.
- Prices exclude hotel tourist tax € 3.20 per person per night.
- Prices exclude extrasin the hotel room (mini bar, room service, laundry etc.)
- The early-bird fee is applicable to bookings paid before midnight on Sunday, 25 February 2018. The standard fee is applicable to all bookings and payments made after Sunday, 25 February 2018. Your place at the conference will be confirmed on receipt of your conference fee payment.
- Discounts are available for members of SENSE and its sister organisations. SENSE members should log in before registering. The discount code, obtainable from your society, should be entered on the registration page before clicking the ‘Register and pay now’ button.
- On confirmation of registration for the conference, delegates will receive a discount code applicable to workshop registration (Friday's workshops).
- If you have to cancel your booking for any reason, please let us know. If you cancel before midnight on 8 May 2018, we will refund your fee minus the deposit*. No refunds will be made for cancellations after 8 May 2018. You can, however, pass your reservation on to another person. Please send us the name and email address of your replacement.
*As the conference fee also includes the hotel room, any refund will also be subject to the hotel booking cancellation conditions.
- Conference attendance is at your own risk. SENSE cannot be held liable for any damages to or loss of property or injuries caused for whatever reason.
- You will be notified by email by 8 May 2018 that booking is open for the breakout sessions. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- We will do everything within our capabilities to send you all the information you require for the conference. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive an email or the delegate information that you’re expecting, please send us an email.
- Please read all emails and delegate information carefully when it arrives and check that the details are correct. We’re human too and we do also (unfortunately) sometimes make mistakes.
- If you have any questions regarding a booking you have made or would like to make, please contact us at email@example.com.
- SENSE reserves the right to cancel the conference with a full refund.